Wednesday, May 18, 2005

May 18, 2005

Today I went running on the nature trails at Tom Brown Park. It's amazing to me that after living in Tallahassee for ten years I've hardly spent any time there. Ben called today and asked me to drive to Jacksonville and go to the beach with him. He was in D.C. when he called and thought it would be fun to fly to Florida and go to the beach. Under normal circumstances I would have been happy to meet up with him. Today, however, I just felt like crap and didn't want to go. He was the one that suggested I go for a run. A little exercise therapy was just what I needed.
When I was running on the trails, it seemed like I was the only person there. I could have gone jogging naked and I don't think it would have been a problem. Tom Brown Park doesn't have the most beautiful trails, but it was a nice day and I really worked up a sweat. It made me feel a little better about my job situation. I just keep trying to remember that I have three meetings with recruiters at the end of the month. I could still get a job out there. If I don't, I'm not sure what we'll do. I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: