Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I still suck

Ok, so a lot has happened since I last wrote. I graduated from nursing school. I am thrilled to be finished. Aaron and I are moving to Portland at the end of June. I am also quite pleased with that. I have been searching for a job, but haven't found anything yet. I have an interview on the 31st with one of the hospitals in Portland. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

So, yes we are moving to the west coast. I am both excited and incredibly scared at the same time. This will be the biggest move I have ever made. For a moment, you should really consider what it is I am proposing to do. I am loading up a U-haul with all of my belongings, loading my boyfriend and cat into the front, and moving to a state that I know NO ONE! Am I insane for doing this? As for the physical act of moving...ugh. I am not looking forward to it. I can only imagine the horrors that await us. I'm sure the cat is going to be a complete joy, given her reputation for freaking out on short rides to the vet. Can you imagine what she's going to be like on a 3,000 mile cross country trek?!?! Oye!

On a completely unrelated note, I have recently become a huge fan of Star Trek. Every day I look forward to the reruns of The Next Generation on the Spike Network. I was thrilled today to see an episode featuring my favorite Star Trek villians, the Borg. My name is Todd and I am a big geek.

No comments: