Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blog Rules

Over dinner last night with some friends, it was revealed that this blog exists to someone who was previously unaware of its existence. It was also revealed that I had written about this person and given them a nickname that they didn’t seem too thrilled with. Given this fact, I feel the need to share my general rules for writing on this site.

1. This is my blog and I write about what I want.

2. All names are changed, including my own.

3. All stories are true but I reserve the right to embellish for effect.

4. Sometimes I make stuff up.

5. If I write about you and you don’t want me to, just let me know. I am happy to take anything down that offends my close friends.

6. If you don’t like any of these rules, refer to rule #1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops!

Anonymous said...

God, I love you.