Friday, November 17, 2006

George Michael loves boys...and nurses.

In a somewhat bizarre yet touching move, singer and public masturbator George Michael will be performing a free concert for National Health Service nurses on December 20th (via Towleroad). The concert is to honor the many nurses who cared for his mother before she died of cancer in 1997. George stated:
The nurses that helped my family at that time were incredible people, and I realised just how undervalued these amazing people are.
While I'm not a big fan of Mr. Michael, I think that this is a pretty cool thing for him to do. If you work for the NHS, you can register for free tickets at George Michael's website.

1 comment:

Mother Jones RN said...

I think that's cool. I'm lucky to get a box of candy from my patients.

MJ