Thursday, November 02, 2006

Celebrity Watch: Portland

Who was spotted last night at one of Portland's favorite gay men's bars, downing multiple beers, dancing like crazy, and stuffing dollars down strippers g-strings?

Give up?

It was none other than the worlds "first supermodel", former America's Next Top Model judge, and all around uber-bitch Janice Dickinson!

My friend and I couldn't quite figure out what the hell she was doing at The Silverado on a Wednesday night, but we had fun watching her and her entourage. At one point she grabbed the microphone from the host and sang along to Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back. I tried to snap a picture of her with my friend but thanks to three gin and tonics, I forgot to hit the save button and the pic was lost.

I later learned that she was in town filming an episode of her new show The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency for the Oxygen Network.

First Sean Penn comes to town and now Janice Dickinson. Could Paris Hilton be far behind? The fags of P-Town wait with bated breath.

No comments: