Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dick on the web

Aaron and I were out at dinner one evening when I noticed two guys walk into the restaurant who looked vaguely familiar.

"I've seen them having sex in a video online," I said.

It was true. I had indeed seen them fucking for the entire world to see. For a moment I had the urge to walk up to them and play like a crazy fan boy and exclaim "Oh my god! I just loved that moment where your legs were in the air and you were getting plowed. I mean the look on your face!" Of course I didn't do that.

I will admit that like many gay men, I am in possession of some cock shots of my own. And I will also admit that I have shared them from time to time with folks online. I suppose some people would think that odd or perverse. Frankly I don't really see the harm since (a) they are of my dick only and (b) I don't really see how anyone would ever make the connection between a picture of my dick and me.

What always amazes me are guys like the couple in the restaurant who post full videos and photos of themselves. I mean, what if their mother sees them? Or someone from their job? Aren't they concerned about the possible ramifications?

Of course, I suppose their mother probably isn't perusing the videos at DudesNude, but isn't it possible that someone they know could find the photos and send them out across cyberspace? They could end up in their mother's inbox at any moment. Imagine dear old mom's face when she opens her email and sees her son being rammed up the ass while wearing a dog collar!

Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, but I think I'll keep my cock shots faceless for now. At least until I know my mother is no longer going online.

No comments: