Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Scene from the bar

Dead Nurse: (Eyeing new, hot cocktail waiter) I want him for my birthday.

Tall Skinny Queen: You want the cocktail waiter for your birthday?

Dead Nurse: Yep

TSQ: I’m not sure how I would even approach that. “Excuse me, my friend is turning 30 and well…I hate to make you feel like a whore, but how much would it take for you to spend the evening on your back with your legs in the air?”

Dead Nurse: (Watching the two hot strippers who have now taken the stage) I want them there too.

TSQ: So you basically want a hot boy orgy for your birthday, huh?

Dead Nurse: Sounds good.

TSQ: I can promise you an orgy, I just can’t promise that it would be with a bunch of hot strippers.

Dead Nurse: It’s hot boys or nothing!

(Pause)

TSQ: So we’re spending your birthday here then?

Dead Nurse: Yep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know... I know!! I know who TSQ is!! :-)