Monday, October 09, 2006

MySpace

MySpace is a colossal piece of shit. It's slow, filled with bugs and has become overrun with spam. When I hear how much Google Rupert Murdoch paid for it, it makes me want to take sharp objects and shove them in my ears. One particularly annoying aspect of MySpace is the frequent "friend requests" from fake people. I was talking about this with a friend of mine one day and he said "It's hard to tell if someone is fake or not!" You're kidding me, right?

One request I received today was particularly amusing. It was from Ryan, a 30 year old from Santa Monica, CA. It was interesting not for the information in the profile, but for the picture that was displayed:


Look familiar? This is a picture of actor/model Ryan Carnes. The same Ryan Carnes I wrote about last week. The same picture I posted last week. Not so hard to tell the fake folks from the real ones, eh?

No comments: