Sunday, May 25, 2008

A new habit

I'm such a shitty blog owner.

I leave for months without updating and here it just sits feeling unloved and neglected. I'm often envious of those bloggers who find something to post every day. I find it amazing that people keep their enthusiasm for their blog over an extended period. I also find it amazing that Marc continues to find something new to do each day and then proceeds to write a witty post about it.

Maybe I should come to terms with the fact that I'm just not that funny or interesting.

An old roommate of mine once told me that if you could do something consistently for a month that it would become a habit. I don't know if that's just a load of crap or not, but I'm going to give it a try. I'm going to post something every day for the next month and see if it becomes habit. I'm not making promises about the level or quality of the posts, but at least the two people who visit here will have something new to look at.

To start off my new project, I'm giving you a picture of David Beckham. He may sound like Mickey Mouse when he speaks, but I still think he's a hottie.

2 comments:

Marc Acito said...

David Beckham may be hot but when's the last time he had an ice cream cone?

Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dead Nurse... you make me laugh!!! David Beckham DOES sound like Mickey Mouse. I was so disappointed the first time I heard his voice.