Monday, April 09, 2007

I'm alive!

Ok, so I have been a bit slack the last couple of months when it comes to this site. It's not that I've just been sitting at home playing World of Warcraft. (Alright, so maybe I've been doing that a little bit...) Here's a brief update on what Dead Nurse has been up to:

My friend Ben visited from Montreal.

We saw a bunch of cherry blossoms.

I watched the Oscars with Aaron, Stephanie, and Jessica and ate a bunch of junk food.

We saw a whole bunch of tulips.


Oh, and Aaron and I bought a house.


So as you can see, I have been doing quite a bit. We close on our house April 25th and I can't wait to get moved in. We have a lot of work ahead of us, but we're both looking forward to it.

Hopefully it won't be two months until my next posting.

3 comments:

Zeroes said...

My roommate is right, your lovely new house would be even lovelyer with an adorable little porch for sipping lemonade on.

I volunteer your money and my tools and labor for the project.

Dead Nurse said...

Not a bad idea, however the real problem with that plan is the "my money" part. Not gonna be a whole lot of that after the purchase of this house is complete. Perhaps we'll delay the porch project until next year.

In the meantime, how are you with kitchen remodeling???

Anonymous said...

OMG the house is adorable!! Congratulations!