Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hot Guy Tuesday: A Retrospective

I know it's probably a little strange to do a retrospective on something I've only been doing since September. My problem is that I'm afraid I've run out of hot guys. At least guys that I think are hot. So here's a look back at all the men I've honored on Hot Guy Tuesday. If I should discover a new hot guy then he will be added to the ranks. If not, then we'll always have the memories.

Chris Evans (The original hot guy!)
Kevin Zegers
Ryan Carnes
Ewan McGregor
Jeremy Bloom
Christian Bale
Duck-billed Platypus (I was uninspired that week.)
David Beckham
Tom Welling
Ian Somerhalder
Daniel Craig
Jake Gyllenhaal

To finish up today, I give you another shirtless pic of Chris Evans. My appreciation for this man has no limits...

No comments: