Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You should have seen these shoes

I was getting my hair cut today (something I absolutely hate having done) when the manager of the salon came in and started talking to my stylist.

This woman was wearing the HOTTEST shoes I have ever seen. Now, I know it's completely stereotypical for a gay man to go on about a woman's shoes, but really they were quite fetching. Tall, black, shiny, and they made her calves look amazing. I just couldn't stop staring at these damn shoes.

I looked up into the mirror and noticed my stylist giving me a look. It was a look that said "I totally just caught you checking my manager out."

I wanted to protest and exclaim, "No! I was just checking out her shoes! I mean look at them! They're incredible!"

Instead, I just remained quiet. I figured that this will be the only time that I, a guy who is routinely called "ma'am" by telemarketers, will ever be mistaken for a straight man.

1 comment:

Marc Acito said...

LOL. Now you can say str8 acting in all of your personals ads and really mean it.